Musings from Plüsch Decor » Scented Candles
While choosing accessories one must keep in mind the palette of the room. An empty room is a story waiting to happen, and you are the author. The accessories can be bold or subtle but they must compliment the general ambiance of the room. More is not always better. Sometimes simple, elegant accessories do the trick.
To add a touch of color and freshness to your house, plants are a brilliant option. However, maintaining them isn’t always easy and practical. Artificial plants are available in plenty and add a lot to your homes. A pop of green is always refreshing and relaxing. You can choose from this collection available exclusively at Plüsch Décor.
Pictures, collectibles from various trips, trinkets and souvenirs add a personal touch to your interiors. Your memories, if displayed properly make the space more your own and add warmth and comfort to it. Selecting appropriate frames for pictures, and tastefully decorating your collectibles, gives a whole new feel to you home.
Side-tables are a very important accessory. A flower vase on a side table, adds a touch of color and accentuates the beauty of the place. Vases are available in various shapes and sizes. Hence, using a single vase or even a combination of a few vases to create a centre table arrangement looks very elegant. The flower arrangement should complement the shape and color of the vase. At times, however if a combination of vases is used the need to add flowers doesn’t arise as the vases themselves form an installation. Plüsch Décor offers a wide range of flower vases that will go exceedingly well with every interior.
Lighting is a very important aspect of decorating your house. Apart from the electrical lights, candles go a long way in adding to the mood and feel of your interiors. Also the subtle light of the candles adds an old-world charm. Using aromatic candles can help in changing the atmosphere of the house as the aromas soothe and relax the mind. At Plüsch décor a range of candle holders are available for you to choose from.
Shop now at Plüsch Decor and start decorating your home !
Each space in your house has its own distinct character. With colours, accessories and personal items, we give each room a definite feel to give it a purpose. Fragrance is also an accessory that’s absolutely integral to give definition to your house.
Different fragrances serve different purposes. The way they make a particular room smell influences the kind of energy and mood you’d want that particular room to carry.
We’ll go over a few basics pertaining to the use of fragrance in your house.
1. Fragrance around the house should be a mellow affair. Take care that the smell is not too overpowering but just a faint hint that gives a kick to the senses of the people in the room.
2. Fragrance can be added into a room in various forms- potpourri, fragrant candles, diffusers and the like.
3. You can use fragrant oils, which are a combination of natural and artificial substances to induce a particular smell.
4.You can also use essential oils around the house. They are not only fragrant but also have therapeutic and medicinal properties. Did you know lavender essential oils help induce a good night’s sleep?
5.Your living room needs a subtle smell that is welcoming, something floral in nature. But if you’re having guests over, you can use vanilla to liven up the space with warmth and energy.
6. For a kitchen, you should take care that the fragrance doesn’t get in the way of the aroma of the food. Go for something oft like basil or thyme or apple. That’s mouth-watering yet not very intrusive.
7. The bathroom needs something fresh and fruity. Go for citrus-y fragrances that are bright and light.
8. The bedroom needs a soothing and relaxing note of fragrance. Lavender is always a good choice for its mellow properties. But fragrances like musk, orange blossom and vanilla work wonders as well.
9. When buying fragrant candles, rub your fingers around the wick to release the smell and then sniff to properly understand the kind of fragrance it will induce.
10.If you’re not into fragrances but still want your house to smell good- go for flowers. The smell would be natural and not seem induced and the notes would be extremely faint.
Fragrances are a great way to tie it all together in your home when it comes to how you want your house to look and feel. It tells your guest about the house in all its entirety and is a great way to turn a house into a homely space.
For an exquisite range of candle holders and tea light holders to go with your choice of fragrances, visit Plüsch Decor right away!